After evaluating and analyzing in detail more customer satisfaction about Best Timber Jack, we have come up with the top products you may be interested in Best Timber Jack. We have ranked the best brands from Artificial Intelligent and Big Data
Best Timber Jack Types of Comparison Tables 2022
Best Timber Jack reviews
Felled Steel Timberjack – 48in Timber Jack Tool, Cant Hook Log Roller Tool with Log Hook for Felling and Logging
- [Raises Logs for Safe Cutting]: Felled Timberjack Log Jack Tool is designed to lift logs from the ground so that you can safely and effortlessly cut firewood without digging into the ground and harming your chainsaw blades; The A-frame log cutting stand is designed to be removable and can lift logs up to 11 inches off the ground
- [Holds Various Size Logs]: Get a solid hold on logs from 3 inches to 15.5 inches (7.6 to 39.4 cm) in diameter with the steel grab handle; Ideal leverage to move and lift large logs with minimal effort; Always wear safety gear while using this tool; It is recommended to have a partner with when working on heavy objects
- [Comfortable Grip]: The 45-inch-long (114.3 cm) steel shaft features a 4 inch (10.2 cm) black rubber handle; The textured handle provides a comfortable and secure grip while pulling on the log peavy to lift large logs from the ground
- [Easy to Use]: Place the log mover next to the log you wish to lift with the handle side up and the hook facing the log; Wrap and dig the hook into the log to secure your grip on the log and begin to wrestle it in an upward motion by pushing downwards on the handle; The lever action will begin to lift and move the log; Continue pulling on the handle until the log is resting on top of the tool between the adjustable hook and pole claw
- [Built to Last]: Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel, this 45 inch log peavey is built for strength, durability, and longevity; The log lifter cant hook for logs features a 1.3 inch diameter steel rod to lift and stabilize logs while you cut into them and a sharp steel log hook to bite into logs and help you to lift heavier trees; Coated with an orange powder finish helps this tool resist rust and corrosion
Right Hand Timberjack Triple Thick Log Lifter That Never Bends, Heavy-Duty Log Jack Helps You Lift, Move & Chainsaw Timber, Lumber & Wood, Grip Handle, Thick Heavy Steel Body, Adjustable Hook
2 used from $58.49
- THE LOGGING HOMEOWNER’S RIGHTHAND JACK | Multipurpose Manual Log Lift Allows You to Elevate, Roll, Reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility
- STRONG & DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel Tubing Provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying
- SAFE FOR LOG SAWS, CHAINSAWS & HAND SAWS | Handle the Heaviest of Logs Without Digging Into Dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Protects Against Kickback for Greater Safety, Efficiency & Cut Speed
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT | Be Free to Move, Stack & Slice Wood for Hours Without Worrying About Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY HAS YOU CUTTING IN MINUTES | Set Arrives with a Complete Hardware Kit & Easy Instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System
BAC INDUSTRIES INC TMB-55 Wood Hand Timber Jack
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs
- Overall length is 48"
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter, lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder coat finish
Everyday Trucker Hat, Structured, Calico Jack's Jolly Roger Flag, Timber Brown
- Structured trucker hat
- Colorful mesh, bill and front panel
- Snap adjustable
- Prebent bill
Ellis Manufacturing Company - Timber Jack - 5" Range of Adjustment - 30,000 lbs Safe Load Capacity
- TIMBER JACK: The Ellis Timber Jack is designed to provide versatile support system up to 30,000 lbs. This functional and dynamic timber jack is the perfect tool for any residential or commercial project.
- EASY TO USE: To use the Ellis Timber Jack, simple fasten it to the end of a 4x4 or 6x6 piece of lumber to create a shore with 5" of adjustment. To adjust the timber jack, turn the "U" shaped handle at the bottom of the screw until you reach your desired height.
- SAFE & SECURE: Built with high quality materials, the timber jack is extremely powerful and long-lasting. This product comes with a base plate to provide a solid foundation and extra stability for the timber jack. Ellis takes pride in ensuring that all our products are always safe, innovative, and secure.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight: 13 lb, Safe Load Capacity: 30,000 lb, Overall Height: 10", Base Plate: 5", Top Plate: 5-1/2", Acme Screw Size: 1-1/2", Range of Adjustment: 5", Lifting Capacity: 4000 lbs
- TRUST IN ELLIS: Ellis Manufacturing Company has been a leading manufacturer of construction materials since 1951. Our primary focus has always been on shoring equipment for commercial and residential construction. Ellis is dedicated to providing unbeatable quality, affordability, and customer service.
Biltek Steel Handled Timberjack - Log Roller Grabber Cant Hook and Cutting Jack (Cant Hook, Cant Dog, Log Jack, Log Stand, Log Peavey)
- NEW Steel Handled Timberjack - Log Grabber Cant Hook and Cutting Jack
- Lifts Logs Above Ground to Prevent Chainsaw from Digging into the Dirt
- Bottom Stand Can Be Removed For Rolling Logs
- Handles Logs up to 12" Diameter
- Length: 50 3/4"
Timber Tuff TMW-79 Tree Felling Jack, Green
1 used from $119.69
- Fell a tree in your desired direction; three section, teloscoping tube
- Collapsed length measures 56" - extends to 102"; ratchet handle manually extends the felling jack
- Sharp teeth dig into the tree for a secure hold; cured base anchors the jack into the ground
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel; prevents chain saws from pinching or binding and saves time - faster than wedging
- Added safety and assurance - more precise and safer than other felling methods; 1 year limited manufacturer's parts
Timber Tuff TMB-45 Steel Handled Timberjack
- Works with logs up to 12" in diameter
- Measures 48" long with a usable handle of 37"
- Weighs only 11 lbs.
- Lifts logs 11" off of the ground - preventing kickbacks and keeping you chain saw from digging into the ground
- Bottom detaches for easy log rolling
Hand Hewn: The Traditions, Tools, and Enduring Beauty of Timber Framing
12 used from $14.75
|Number Of Pages||272|
DON'T LIE TO ME (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery Book 1)
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||324|
Let Yourself Go